It took me almost a day to think about what to say…. How often does one decide that he/she have actually fallen in love with another? What is the emotional trigger within oneself that decides that he/she will do everything humanly possible to make sure the other person is happy? For some it is instantaneous, for others it takes time but for everyone, once they have fallen in love, it is a realisation that there is no one thing in the entire universe that you want more than that other person.
I will fall in love again at the right time… but this time, i want someone who will do anything to make me happy. Because I would definitely do anything for him. I want to be the only person he wants to talk to each day, because he will probably be the only person I would ever want to really talk to anyways. I want someone who wants me just as much as I want him, or maybe even just a little bit more. I want to have someone totally exclusive. To be committed. I do not want to have to compete with other people. I do not want to have to prove myself for him to pick me. I should not have to be an option. I want someone who puts in as much effort into being with me. Someone who will meet me halfway. Someone who will stay up late talking to me, even though we are both dead tired…but still. Someone who will make me feel i am different from anyone else… that I am special. That I am not just another person being added on into his life and someone he will just forget and let go with the blink of an eye. Someone who will be here for me in my time of need, to comfort me, for support, for security, in times of joy, trouble and pain. Someone who will help make our relationship work and last.Not just make promises but keeps it…. Will show me that love is not cliche, it is not a joke. Someone who will prove to me that True Love is REAL.
I know that people do not decide to fall in love. It just happens. I never decided to fall in love… It just happened before. How? I don’t know. What I know is someday the right person will come. I will again fall in love…. and I know when that right person comes…I am ready.
“When you fall in love, stay in love & make it the reason to live”
I’ve gone through something so hurtful more than enough and I’d spare the rest of the planet from this kind of misery if I could, but I can’t. What I can only do is be the hand that holds a brokenhearted in his/her reading. Having had “only” four break-ups in my entire existence does not make me an expert, but I’m sharing a few of the countless things I have read, i have learned and did in the years that I’ve been dealing with this kind of drama anyway.
Who knows? I might just be able to save a life, make a person understand how beautiful life is…..make one life more meaningful and continue moving on towards reaching her/his dreams. Kudos to a dear friend who made me realize that my recent Ex is not worth my taking my life, even a tear… so now, i am moving on…again.
1) As in any list, PUT GOD FIRST. Pain can do all sorts of things to you- from doing things that you may regret, to forgetting the best way to deal with it. Praying is not only communicating with God. It is also a means of introspection wherein you confront yourself with your own thoughts, feelings, and actions. It allows for an opportunity to work towards an unbiased conclusion as to how and why the separation happened. Slowly but surely, you will understand that God is and will always be in control. No matter what you’re going through and whatever else happens, you are and will never be alone. You could lose a hundred lovers, but you won’t lose Him.
2) After a heartbreak, give your heart a break…. Let your feelings die a natural death. If you bury them alive, they will inch their way up their graves and haunt you. I don’t know about other people, but settling for a “rebound person” will only give you more problems. You already have one. Deal with it first. I know of a person who came from one bitter break-up and ended up with five in one year. As for my recent one, I came to soon to his life, only to find out that he has not moved out from his past heartbreak and i was his ”rebound person”….. also things ended too soon. Give yourself ample time to heal before you jump into anything. When true love finally comes, it will be best if you are available on all aspects so you can have a stress-free relationship without the potential complications your cluttered history might cause. The same goes for drugs, alcohol, and other diversions that can “divert” you to darker places of “break-up darkness”. If you are currently in this kind of situation, take this: It’s better to lose someone else than to lose yourself. In fact, losing someone you have lost yourself into gives you a chance to find yourself again.
3) Focus on moving on, move forward, one day at a time. Sniff your way to happiness….. After you’ve extracted yourself from a relationship that is proven to be beyond repair, use your “alone time” wisely. Give yourself a chance to be angry and depressed for a short while, then switch off the “mope” button. Do not engage in activities that will pull you back into the pit- like going to places you used to frequent as a couple, listening to your theme song all night, or stalking him/her. Deal with change. Find something you love to do. Anything artistic can help create you, create a new identity and even let go of someone you love. Discover new things and be excited about what God has in store for you. Be productive. Spend time with your loved ones. Find a way to be genuinely happy by yourself, so that you won’t have to be dependent on other people for your own happiness.
4) Learn how to love without “owning”. This ain’t easy, but it ain’t that hard either. We have to recognize a way of loving freely, unconditionally, and without expectations. If you want to reach out to your ex for closure and/or reconciliation, look inside your heart first. What do you really want to happen? Do you want to move on for good, or do you just want things back to how they were? Remember that the relationship ended because of how things were. Don’t start playing with fire if you don’t want to be burned- again. Know that you don’t have to “own” someone to love them because in reality, you can’t own anyone. Stop being miserable, lift up your loneliness to God, and set the object of your affection free. Eventually, you’ll be free from the emotions you had for that person and you’ll be given what is due you- the love and the kind of relationship you’ve been waiting for all your life.
5) Look back with a smile. If you lose something bad, would you feel sad? The reason why you feel “bluer than blue” after a break-up is because you know that you’ve lost something good. Your relationship may not have worked out, but it’s not like it was a colossal waste of time. Never regret something that made you happy. Allow one good memory to ease the pain, then let go and look forward to making new ones. Be thankful for the time you spent with that person, for the things that you’ve learned, and for the love that you shared. Gratefulness is an awesome cure for bitterness and sadness. It is also a sign of maturity. When you are grateful regardless of the pain that you’re feeling, forgiving is easier, healing is hastened, and before you know it, your heart is as good as new. After all, every relationship that ended wrongly will lead you to the right one.
A good friend of mine once said that each break-up is different. The intensity of pain that you felt with each separation, and the speed of your “recovery” are not measures of how deeply you felt for each person you were with. Your state of being at the time of your break-up is a huge determinant on how well you’ll pull through, so work on that. It all depends on your general outlook on life, your attitude, your will to move on, and your faith. I must admit that the road to recovery wasn’t that smooth…. but that’s okay. I’m okay. I figured that as long as you’re dead set on moving forward, you’ll manage to keep yourself on the track. Always believe that God had planned a wonderful love life for you. Wish your ex/exes well and you will be well. Eventually, all will be well and we live happily ever after – with or without a lover.
You look at me and
I can see the feeling’s gone
What happened to the dream
We planned our future on
You turn away and try to say
What we both know
But, baby, I can’t let you go
Let you go away
‘Cause I don’t wanna lose your love
I don’t wanna be the one
Who’s broken hearted
Don’t take the only love
I’ve ever known
I don’t wanna lose your love
How could you go and stop
What we have started
Baby, I don’t wanna be alone
I try to hide the hurt inside
So plain to see
I never could keep secrets
From you anyway
So hard to face, I can’t erase
The thought of you
Baby, won’t you change your mind
Change your mind and stay
DOUBT is a number one problem that will shake a relationship. How can you say you love someone if you doubt him? How can you be assured of your partner’s love if he in turn doubts you?
Love is Truth. If you love someone, you must be true and open to that person from the start. However,
it’s sad to know many people are afraid to be open – for fear of being rejected. This has created problems when the partner finds out that the other wasn’t honest. It is always important to be truthful to your partner to remove doubts.
It is important to communicate constantly with one another to build trust. And if mistakes have been made, it is also equally important to say it and believe in the love of the other. Inconvenienced being marriage troubles like hiding mistakes will not solve the problem but even create one.
WORRIES is another element that can shake a relationship. If you’re worried all the time, this will affect your partner and the atmosphere between you and the family. The purpose in marriage is to have a peaceful and harmonious relationship. Therefore, the opposite of worry is peace.
It is important to discuss what you are worried about with your spouse because he or she might be able to help, comfort or solve whatever is bothering you.
Don’t put the burden on you by trying to solve all the problems by yourself.
FEAR of making mistakes and failures in marriage can also shake the relationship. We have heard spouses who are afraid to share their mistakes because they may get rejected or even to the point of getting punished. Why is that so?
Perhaps from the start, they were not able to build a strong relationship of openness with one another. Where there is love between two spouses, there should be no fear. However due to human nature, even if fear may arise, love can go beyond inconvenienced being marriage troubles in order to maintain the relationship with the assurance of forgiveness from the love of the other.
One important way to help to overcome doubts, worries and fears is prayer. With prayer, one’s faith and love will be strengthened.
Then keep yourself busy with good activities. Continue to love the person next to you, perhaps your spouse or your children or a neighbor. This way, you will forget about yourself.
Read good and positive books to remove negative thoughts and be surrounded by happy and positive friends who share happy thoughts.
Doubts, worries and fear truly shake a relationship. They may not disappear overnight but what is important is to make that decision to overcome these inconvenienced being marriage troubles that can damage your relationship because definitely you would want to have a happy and peaceful marriage.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/264234
. . . .my kiddish talks . . . .
. . . . my serious talks . . . . .
. . . . my romantic talks . . . . .
. . . . .my angry talks . . . .
. . . . .my sweet talks . . . .
. . . . . my silent talks . . .
. . .. my sad talks…my naughty smile . . .
. . . . .my laughter . . .
. . . . . my sparkling eyes . . . .
. . . .my naughty fights…. me teasing you . . . .
. . . . showing attitude . . . .
. . . . my emotional blackmail (if that’s how it is called). . . . .
. . . . .and to please you . . . .
You love all my colours . . . . )
You LOVE me . . . ♥♥♥
Look into my eyes – you will seeWhat you mean to me
Search your heart – search your soulAnd when you find me there you’ll search no more
Don’t tell me it’s not worth tryin’ forYou can’t tell me it’s not worth dyin’ for
You know it’s trueEverything I do – I do it for you
Look into your heart – you will findThere’s nothin’ there to hide
Take me as I am – take my lifeI would give it all – I would sacrifice
Don’t tell me it’s not worth fightin’ for
I can’t help it – there’s nothin’ I want moreYa know it’s true
Everything I do – I do it for you
There’s no love – like your loveAnd no other – could give more love
There’s nowhere – unless you’re thereAll the time – all the way
Oh – you can’t tell me it’s not worth tryin’ forI can’t help it – there’s nothin’ I want moreI would fight for you – I’d lie for youWalk the wire for you – ya
I’d die for you
Ya know it’s trueEverything I do – I do it for you
Copied from MetroLyrics.com
takes many forms, from the seemingly insignificant “see you later” to the gut-wrenching realization that someone who made an imprint on your life has vanished forever…
Most of the time, goodbye is said with our words but not with our heart. We end a relationship by trying to make it clear that we no longer want what once was, but no matter how sure we are of our decision, we still fall victim to the triggers that entice us to to rekindle a hello. It can be a song, a voice, a chance encounter, a memory, a dream. It may only last an instant or it may overwhelm our thoughts for awhile, but we find ourselves blocking out the reasons why the goodbye was needed, blocking out the hurt, blocking out the reality, blocking out the finality of the goodbye….
I never look forward for such moment… I dread it, tried to avoid it as much as possible because I am afraid of being hurt, because I have gone through a lot of it. And yes, most of those times I was not ready. They left, every one left, you left…….
Tired of being left…
Tired of hearing goodbyes…
It’s time to do the leaving….
Almost made you love me
Almost made you cry
Almost made you happy, baby
Didn’t I didn’t I
You almost had me thinkin’
You were turned around
But everybody knows
Almost doesn’t count
Almost heard you saying
You were finally free
What was always missing for you, baby
You’d found it in me
But you can’t get to heaven
Half off the ground
Almost doesn’t count
I can’t keep on lovin’ you
One foot outside the door
I hear a funny hesitation
Of a heart that’s never really sure
Can’t keep on tryin’
If you’re looking for more
Than all that I could give you
Than what you came here for
Gonna find me somebody
Not afraid to let go
Want a no doubt be there kind of man
You came real close
But everytime you built me up
You only let me down
And everybody knows
Almost doesn’t count
Maybe you’ll be sorry
Maybe you’ll be cold
Maybe you’ll come runnin’ back, baby
From the cruel cruel world
Almost convince me
You’re gonna stick around
But everybody knows
Almost doesn’t count
So maybe I’ll be here
Maybe I’ll see ya around
That’s the way it goes
Almost doesn’t count